Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Piles of books...

A busy few days- we are trying to stay ahead of the catalog deadlines, and doing fairly well so far. "Auctions" is ready to go to Dave The Printer as soon as I can get a decent copy from my computer printer... I see a fast trip to Staples in my future. Our "Winter" catalog is out, and although sales are brisk there is still plenty of good stuff left -the catalog has 300 books in it. This one is not on the website, so if you want a copy and have not received one, let us know and we will send one out!

Piles of books everywhere. Went to a book auction last night and brought home a few more piles. That certainly helps the situation. My friend, bookseller Henry P. bought me a glass of white wine at the bar in the hotel where they hold the auction, then we went back and I proceeded to buy three more piles. Henry is evil...

No comments: